The challenge as we see it
Compliant small quantity recycling and disposal of hazardous and regulated waste can be costly and inconvenient.
Our differentiated value
Our innovative products are designed to save you time and money, while keeping you in compliance with today’s changing regulations.
Our award winning programs have been used by thousands of companies across the country.
- Available to purchase securely online or from a nationwide network of resellers
- Over 70 containers to choose from
- Available for a wide variety of wastes
- Customer friendly terms and conditions
- UN/DOT approved shipping containers when appropriate
- Dedicated full-service distribution and customer service center
- (5) Five fully-permitted recycling facilities across North America
- Documented packaging guidelines
- Customized reporting capabilities
Our prepaid recycling and disposal products are perfect for facilities with small quantities of waste that require quick turn-around and a variety of program options.
Our prepaid recycling and disposal solutions
Our prepaid recycling and disposal programs keep you in control by giving you the option to select the right sized container to meet your facility need. We offer flexible options that can be adapted to meet your individual requirements.
One price includes everything you need to begin — packaging, prepaid shipping from your facility, processing and proper documentation.
- RecyclePak®: Our mail-back program for commonly generated and Universal Waste including fluorescent lamps, ballast, batteries, computer electronics, dental waste and mercury waste.
- Sharps+Pak: Our mail-back program for medical waste sharps and medical waste. Our authorized and licensed containers are returned for processing by the United States Postal Service.
- ReturnPak: Our mail-back programs for recalls, returns and limited quantity hazardous materials including Non-DEA Pharmaceuticals and COD vials, tritium exit signs, smoke detectors and aerosol cans.
We also offer of variety of boxes, pails, and spill kits to help you package and contain your everyday regulated waste.
Benefits for our customers
Easy-to-use mail-back program
Wide range of items accepted
Custom ordering and pick-up
RecyclePak® makes compliance a priority
The RecyclePak® program ensures complete compliance while reducing the risk of contamination by storing hazardous materials at your facility. Our program will give you peace of mind knowing that one of the nation’s largest processor of waste is helping you stay in compliance with changing regulations.
How and why, at a glance