The challenge as we see it
When your hazardous waste disposal needs call for permanent, safe and efficient solutions, you may need stabilization and land disposal technologies that meet today's industry standards. The right solution will help protect the environment and shield your company from the long-term liability headaches of hazardous waste.
Our differentiated value
We offer hazardous waste stabilization and landfill services through our network of third-party facilities, which are regularly audited to ensure they can provide long-term containment of hazardous and treated non-hazardous wastes. We also operate our own permitted facility in Wisconsin for the stabilization of metal-coded hazardous waste solids and solidification of non-hazardous liquids and solids.
We will work with you to develop a customized plan to address your organization's specific needs. Our hazardous waste stabilization and landfill services include:
- De-characterization through stabilization of certain D-coded metal-bearing waste
- Stabilization of other coded hazardous waste
- Micro- and macro-encapsulation treatment of hazardous waste debris
- Waste profiling, laboratory analysis and recipe development
- Landfill disposal
Our solutions for hazardous waste stabilization and landfill services
With our hazardous waste stabilization and landfill solutions, we’ll customize stabilization or solidification pre-treatment to your specific hazardous waste, preventing the possibility of migration or leaching in the future. We have specialized processes for micro- and macro-encapsulation treatment of hazardous waste debris, providing you with a permanent solution for future liability concerns. Our full-service lab facilities, usually onsite, provide you with profiles, analysis and recipe development services in the fastest and most efficient manner possible.
We employ a safe and proven method of stabilization, which includes the following steps:
- Hazardous waste requiring stabilization is treated by a chemical process where approved reagents are added in predetermined ratios to pass the TCLP.
- All stabilized residuals are tested to ensure treatment to specified levels.
- De-characterized treatment residuals are disposed of at nearby Veolia-audited facilities.
- Subtitle D landfill ensures the de-characterized residuals are not commingled with hazardous wastes, which reduces your company’s risk of future environmental action.
- Stabilized wastes that are not de-characterized are sent to approved Subtitle C facilities.
Benefits for our customers
Safe, effective stabilization
Protection for your organization and the environment
Standards to meet regulatory compliance
Compliant hazardous waste stabilization and landfill solutions
We maintain a proven record of compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations that helps you track your organization’s regulatory compliance via our Customer Information Management Solutions (CIMS) and protect against liability. We’ll ensure that the handling, transport, recycling, reuse and disposal of all waste products meets state and federal regulations.