This devastation of Hurricane Harvey, in addition to destroying homes, businesses and livelihoods also poses a severe environmental threat. Veolia North America has access to the global resources and manpower available to step in and solve these complex environmental challenges.
With approximately 1,000 Veolia employees and their families in the region, we are leveraging every available resource to ensure the communities they live in stay safe from any further harm. Our Houston office is dry, and our teams are ready.
From our ability to properly manage hazardous wastes, respond to emergency chemical spills, and provide mobile water treatment, Veolia is ready and able to help Texas and Louisiana manage their challenges at this time.
- Emergency spill clean-ups
- 24-hour emergency response dispatch
- Mobile Water Treatment
- Chemical identification, collection and disposal
- Decontamination services
- Dewatering and separation services
- Debris removal and disposal
- Household hazardous waste collection
- Vacuum truck and tanker services (addition to the bullet)
- Roll of and temporary storage tanks
- Jet rodding services
- Pump out services