The challenge as we see it
Keeping equipment running functionally, optimally and safely is critical to maintaining efficient operations at an industrial or production facility. Leveraging hydroblasting to preserve your equipment is an ideal solution, but only if you have a partner with the expertise and resources to get the job done right.
Our differentiated value
Veolia has a large and diverse fleet of hydroblasting equipment and touch free technologies designed to safely and efficiently remove fouling and deposits from all types of equipment. These may include exchangers, towers and vessels, lines and sewers, and other contaminated surfaces. From conventional 10,000 PSI pressures to the combination of water and aggregate at more than 40,000 - 55,000 PSI, we routinely achieve pressure cleaning results that surpass our customers’ expectations. In many cases, automated tooling is combined with the hydroblasting unit to enhance pressure cleaning efficiency and productivity. For custom needs, our experts can develop unique cleaning solutions and applications.
When you partner with Veolia, you benefit by:
- Our unwavering commitment to safety
- An industry-leading portfolio of touch free technologies
- Thorough, consistent cleaning results with equipment capable of delivering up to 40,000 - 55,000 PSI
- Solutions for cleaning hard-to-reach or hazardous areas with robotics and remote control technologies
- Savings from automated cleaning solutions that use low water volume, take less time, deliver higher degrees of cleanliness and require less manpower compared to conventional manual methods
As a recognized industry leader with a powerful combination of technology, skill, experience and safety record, you’ll have the confidence of knowing your equipment will be thoroughly cleaned by Veolia.
Our solutions for hydro blasting and ultra high pressure cleaning
Veolia is experienced with developing specialized equipment and tooling for unique cleaning applications. Our cleaning locations are staffed with professionals that can help design and develop new and custom cleaning accessories specifically targeted and created for your company’s cleaning application.
Our solutions at Veolia include:
- Coating removal
- Weld preparation and mill scale removal
- Surface preparation and cleaning
- Refractory removal
- Polymer removal
- Online cleaning
- Automated cleaning technologies
- Air pre-heaters
- Boiler deslagging
Benefits for our customers
Safe and efficient