The challenge as we see it
Industrial plants require cost-effective equipment cleaning solutions that don’t interfere with normal workflow and facilitate peak efficiency operations with minimum downtime.
Our differentiated value
Our industrial cleaning experts at Veolia offer CO2 (dry ice) blasting services that can provide superior cleaning results, while reducing downtime. This advanced, environmentally-friendly technique allows cleaning to be done for equipment and motors without disassembly or cool-down time. The result is equipment that operates at peak performance with little or no operational interruption.
Unlike other blasting techniques that use abrasive materials that could harm equipment, CO2 blasting is gentle enough to use in sensitive environments, such as food processing plants and around electrical equipment. Other benefits of dry ice blasting services include:
- A non-abrasive, non-flammable, non-conductive process
- Reduction of cleaning downtime
- Reduction of labor costs
- A process that cleans equipment in place without disassembly or cool-down time
- No generation of secondary waste
- An environmentally-friendly process
Our solutions for CO2 dry ice blasting
Our cleaning process creates a blasting effect on surfaces that can thoroughly clean equipment and remove underlying substrates.
Industry applications include, but are not limited to:
- Food processing and packaging equipment
- Engineered wood equipment
- Foundry and forging equipment
- Facility maintenance
- Power generation maintenance
- Paint and ink removal
Benefits for our customers
Advanced cleaning techniques