The challenge as we see it
When faced with a highly technical and potentially hazardous fouling problem, there is simply no substitute for specialized expertise, proven experience and advanced chemical-based solutions. Chemical cleaning involves the use of chemicals to remove various types of scaling, sludges and deposits by using the chemical properties of reactants and solvents for the purpose of dissolution.
Our differentiated value
At Veolia, we are problem-solvers dedicated to providing technically advanced chemical cleaning services in a safe, efficient and professional manner. We have more than 40 years of experience in the reactive and non-reactive chemical cleaning of industrial process equipment, such as boilers, condensers, heat exchangers, pipelines, cooling water systems, lube oil systems, reactors and towers. We have successfully completed numerous unit cleaning projects, including alkylation units, crude units and quench oil system degassing and decontamination.
Our chemical formulations are based on years of research and testing. Our chemical cleaning services give your company access to:
- An experienced staff of expert chemists and engineers who will design a cleaning process to fit your individual plant's needs
- A “toolbox” that combines a wide variety of chemicals, such as mineral acids, organic acids, oxidizing agents, alkaline materials and proprietary blends, to develop the optimum solution for your cleaning challenge
- Chemical systems coupled with the most effective cleaning methods, such as fill-and-soak, high- and low-velocity circulation, foam, vapor phase, gelled fluids and spray techniques
- Equipment custom-manufactured to provide effective cleaning for a broad spectrum of environments and applications
- A leader in pre-operational cleaning that will help your facility run smoothly, efficiently and according to schedule
- Elimination of troublesome and costly startup difficulties due to unwanted deposits - which plays a vital role in ensuring that your plant and product specifications will be met from the very outset of your start-up
Our solutions for chemical cleaning
Our approach begins with a comprehensive diagnosis to ensure success without prolonged downtime. For complex projects, we will deploy a mobile laboratory to provide continuous onsite analysis and monitoring. Not only does Veolia provide several solutions for your chemical cleaning needs, we also maintain a proven record of compliance with health, safety, and environmental regulations. With our comprehensive capabilities - backed by our highly qualified and experienced team, customized equipment and innovative cleaning methods - Veolia is your “single source” for chemical cleaning solutions.
Our services include:
- Waste profile
- Cleaning procedure development
- Decontamination of process equipment
- Pre-operational chemical cleaning
- Operational/maintenance chemical cleaning
- Engineering and flow dynamics
- On-site project management and solvent analysis
- Waste management
With over 30 years experience providing reactive and non-reactive chemical cleaning of industrial process equipment, Veolia is a leader in providing advanced chemical cleaning solutions.
Benefits for our customers
Single source solution
Proven compliance record